Over the last couple of years, we’ve witnessed a clear and measurable trend – business leaders are reevaluating everything they thought they knew about workplace modernization. And how could they not? After all, the “workplace” isn’t even really a workplace anymore.
Consider this: During the era of COVID-19, 90% of companies have adopted a work from home policy to accommodate their employees’ needs. And this doesn’t appear to be a temporary COVID measure, either – 50% of employees expect to continue working remotely at least two days a week moving forward. Given all this remote work, it’s essential that IT leaders give their employees the right technology to succeed in their new settings.
In that vein, it’s interesting to think about the benefits of laptop computers versus desktops. After all, a laptop offers a level of portability and versatility that a larger machine doesn’t, which makes it the perfect fit for today’s on-the-go employee.
And if you’re going to invest in laptops, you’ll want to have the right accessories to maximize their capabilities, too. That’s where Logi Bolt comes in. Logitech’s wireless protocol combines Bluetooth Low Energy wireless technology with a host of additional security features, enabling users to enjoy a wide range of functionalities while also protecting against security vulnerabilities.
Here’s the thing: As your business adopts remote and hybrid work strategies, you want to achieve the total package. You want to be able to level up on everything – security, performance, compatibility, you name it.
To that end, let’s discuss five ways in which Logi Bolt can help you do just that.
- Airtight security. Logi Bolt was engineered to meet rising security expectations. Especially nowadays, when you have so many remote users working from so many different endpoints, it’s crucial to have security built into your IT architecture, from the ground up.
- Reliable connections. No matter where you are, or how you’re working, Logi Bolt will keep you connected. The built-in USB receivers deliver a strong, reliable connection from up to 33 feet away, even in congested environments – and with a low latency rate, too.
- Easy compatibility. Logi Bolt works well with just about every operating system you can imagine. Whether you’re working on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, or whatever else, Logi Bolt and its accompanying devices are universally compatible – much more so than other brands on the market today.
- Great synergy. Today’s busy professionals often require multiple devices. With Logi Bolt, that’s no problem, as it’s easy to manage a complex IT ecosystem. Each user can pair up to 6 Logi Bolt devices with just one USB receiver, which means you’ll always be able to maximize your productivity.
- It comes standard! Here’s the best part: Logi Bolt now comes standard with all Logitech for Business devices. This means you no longer have to worry about getting things set up – you’ll be ready to go, right out of the box. Just plug your Logi Bolt USB receiver in, power up your device, and you’re off.
These are tough times right now for managing a remote workforce – you’ve got employees scattered all over the world, varying wildly in where they work, when they work, and how they work. Somehow, you’ve got to manage them all. But with Logitech and Zones, you’ve got a winning team that can help you do it.
Logitech delivers a wide range of tools designed to help the modern employee thrive, including Logi Bolt and others. And with Zones, you have access to a host of IT services that will help you maximize efficiency and minimize wasted resources.
If you’d like to dig a little deeper into the possibilities here, that can easily be arranged. All you’ve got to do is reach out and contact us.