For employers across America and around the world, we’ve seen a dramatic shift in what it means to undertake workplace modernization. The COVID-19 pandemic has transformed the way we do business. For many of us, our days of working together in a central location are over – and with them, the days of a conventional “workplace” end too. How do you modernize the office when people aren’t even using an office anymore?
The traditional office team has been replaced by a wide-ranging distributed workforce, with people often working from their homes or other remote locations. This is a big change – but there’s no reason workers can’t be just as productive as ever in their new settings. In fact, a recent report found that 71% of remote workers are happy with their jobs, compared to 55% of onsite workers. Moreover, 79% say their focus and productivity are going up, not down, while they’re remote.
Clearly, companies can still be profitable, even if they aren’t operating out of a “workplace” in the traditional sense. But to make that happen, they need the right tools. Managing a remote workforce requires keeping track of the IT assets people are using, no matter where they reside. It demands resources for real-time security and technical support. And on top of that, it means employers must be able to repair, refurbish, and redeploy assets to remote locations, all at a moment’s notice.
For all of that and more, we’d like to recommend the award-winning Remote Worker Solution (RWS), from Zones. With RWS, we don’t focus on any one single facet of the remote worker experience – we give you a complete suite of services that help you manage your employees and their devices fully, from end to end.
These services include:
- Asset Management: Gain real-time visibility into all devices across the organization.
- Lifecycle Management: Set up all endpoint devices effectively – make the most of your investment.
- Technical Support: We offer help with setting up devices, loading applications, and other day-to-day tasks.
- Shipping & Logistics: We can ship PCs, tablets, and other devices with our global supply chain network.
- Endpoint Security Management: We’ll help you detect, prevent, and correct advanced threats.
- Blue Light Zones™: Cleanse your IT equipment using short-wave UV light in the form of ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI).
- Mobile Device Management: Manage your hardware and software assets fully, from end to end.
- Collaboration: Implement tools such as Office 365 applications, Microsoft Teams, and Cisco Webex. Set your team up for success.
At this point, it’s still hard for many organizations to say when they’ll be able to have employees back in the office. Some may even decide to stick with a remote business plan for good. This is why it’s so important to have a rock-solid remote work solution in place for your organization. By investing in Zones’ Remote Worker Solution, you can ensure that all your bases are covered. Your employees and your IT assets will be safe, happy, and ready for anything.