For many businesses today, one of the most important factors motivating them to embrace workplace modernization is a desire for better communication. If you have the best possible technology in your offices, you can get clear, consistent messaging out to your entire staff. This will help you keep everyone on the same page, which means they can all achieve together at a high level.
Traditionally, companies have run into all sorts of pain points in their quest to put out a consistent corporate message. For example, when they’ve used printed materials, they’ve found it time-consuming and expensive to run off enough copies for everyone, not to mention the logistical challenge of making sure everyone sees their memos in a timely fashion. Plus, what do you do when you need to make even a small change to your message? Repeat the entire printing and distributing process again? Sounds like a nightmare.
Luckily, there’s a far better way.
At Zones, we offer a digital signage solution that simplifies the process of getting your message out to an internal audience. Rather than helping you print hundreds of flyers, we give you the hardware, software, and services you need to display your messaging digitally, on screens throughout your facility. We develop digital signage solutions for companies at all levels, whether you’re running a mom-and-pop shop or a corporation with thousands of employees. Our complete digital signage offering is made up of six components:
- Hardware: The physical components you need to present your digital signage, including screens, media players, and mounts.
- Software: The device management system, and/or content management system, on which your signage will run.
- Connectivity: The technology needed to keep your digital signage connected. This may involve hardline networking, Wi-Fi, mobile, or some combination thereof.
- Installation: The services needed to manage the process of installing digital signage.
- Content: The continuous creation of new content to display on your digital signs.
- Procurement: The channels that end customers use to purchase various parts of your digital signage network.
All of the above components should have a direct impact on your business’ bottom line. When implemented correctly, our digital signage offering helps clients improve digital connectivity throughout the business, which drives user engagement and ultimately makes people better at their jobs. On top of that, it helps ensure a consistent brand message across multiple locations, which means no matter how big or sprawling your business may be, everyone will always be in sync.
At Zones, this is our specialty. We deliver technologies that bring employees closer together and help them succeed – and our Digital Signage Design & Implementation offering is a prime example of that. Our IT experts can work with your business to design and implement the perfect solution that will fit your needs.
Interested in this and other Workplace Modernization services we can provide at Zones? Learn all about them by exploring our website.