When we survey our clients about their top IT priorities moving forward, we often discover they have a keen interest in data center transformation. This comes as no surprise – after all, companies that make an effort to streamline their data can make a lot of key strategic improvements. For starters, they can safeguard their files against corruption, unauthorized access, and loss, and they can ensure adequate data backup and archiving. As more and more IT leaders come to realize these benefits, the corporate world’s appetite for data management is growing rapidly. It’s estimated that the total cloud computing market will be worth $400 billion by the year 2023.
There are a number of IT challenges that prompt companies to seek better data management solutions. One big one is a lack of scalability. If your company is growing quickly and trying to corral an increasing volume of data, a better management solution can help with that. Likewise, agility is a key value for many – any organization that’s constantly shifting gears and moving data to new people and new locations needs an efficient way to do so. What corporate IT leaders often look for is a way to handle these challenges in a way that won’t run up excessive costs or damage business continuity.
Do these challenges sound familiar to you? If so, you might find just the solutions you’re looking for at Zones. We offer a suite of data management solutions that combine hardware, software, cloud tools, and services to bring easy access, scalability, and performance to all our clients. Our experts will examine your current capacity and your future business requirements and devise a blueprint that will lead your business forward. Our services include:
- Storage Design & Implementation: Our storage solutions are designed to ensure data availability and performance while maximizing utilization.
- Data Protection Design & Implementation: Our backup and archiving solutions can be tailored to meet even the most demanding data protection requirements.
- Workload Migration to the Cloud: Looking to move on-prem workloads to the cloud in a secure and scalable fashion? We can absolutely help with that.
- Software Optimization: Managing software assets effectively is key. Our solutions make it easy to identify inefficiencies, spot hidden costs, and minimize compliance risks.
- Renewals Management: There’s a right way and a wrong way to handle renewals. The right way involves taking advantage of OEM programs and maximizing your cost savings. We can help with that.
Companies that adopt new solutions for data management tend to see a whole host of benefits. Among them are enhanced productivity and cost-effectiveness, improved operational agility, reduced data loss, and fewer security risks. All of these can have a real, tangible impact on your bottom line.
You can get data management help just about anywhere these days, but at Zones, we offer unique value you can’t find anywhere else. We rank highly on the CRN Solution Provider 500 list as well as its Elite 150 Managed Services Providers, and we’ve demonstrated a commitment to service excellence like none other.
Want to know more about our data management capabilities at Zones? You’re in the right place – just click the link below.